About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 350 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
Due to continued growth and success, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Senior Social Media Manager to join our ambitious and growing team across social.
• Organise and manage the social media content calendar
• Lead the direction of organic and paid social strategy.
• Assist in the planning to execution of marketing campaigns, across Social Media platforms (including but not limited to Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). Including copywriting, following brand guidelines and working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure all online output is integrated
• Coordination of Social Media asset creation, as part of the growing need for eye-catching designs and animated content
• Work closely with the marketing team, to help grow the influencer and ambassador network. Keep track of budgets, contracts and deliverables
• Overseeing scheduling and publishing social content
• Plan, execute and report on paid social campaigns
• Analyse, report and improve the performance of campaigns
• Analysis of competitor campaigns
• Operate as a key member of the wider marketing team, contributing ideas to the development of the team’s objectives
• Imaginative, creative and Social Media obsessed. You’re up to date with all the latest trends and Social Media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat)
• Minimum of 4 years experience in consumer Senior Social Executive role with paid social experience.
•Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to a very high standard, managing workload to strict deadlines.
•Experience of Social Media scheduling is required.
• A natural communicator. You’re quick to build relationships and establish rapport with influencers, managers and agencies at all levels
• Strong presentation skills, plus proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics
• Organised, flexible and adaptable.
•You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand.
• Experience managing the social platforms across all channels
What's on offer?
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, Bo+Tee and Neena Swim products.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Corporate gym membership.(Subject to tax)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave +an extra day for your Birthday!
- Company Pension.
- Competitive salary
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.