About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 400 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Due to continued growth and success, we have an exciting opportunity for an influencer/ collaborations executive to join our ambitious and world-leading team in our Miami sample show room based in South Beach. You will reach out to micro and macro influencers around the globe and arrange for our collections to be sent out on time to support each launch.
We are looking for someone who is current on both Instagram and TikTok and is aware of a wide variety of influencers. It is essential that you are already active on these platforms and that you enjoy keeping up with celebrity and Influencer trends.
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with talent, from initial outreach emails to processing contracts and payments.
- Managing a monthly budget and working towards targets to support the growth of the brands social media platforms for Oh Polly, Bo+Tee & Neena Swim.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team to help select which influencers we want to work with for each collection then briefing those influencers on the theme for the collection.
- Expansion of our international collaborations activity in key territories such as the South American market.
- Securing a number of influencer collaborations per collection launch for the relevant social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok & YouTube.
- Managing the brand and content guidelines for all collaborations, ensuring the imagery requested is on brand and to a high standard.
- Managing the creative briefs & Jam Boards and ensuring they align with the theme for the entire collection.
- Supporting the events team with guest lists for influencers event attendance.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in an influencer marketing role
- Portuguese / Spanish speaking.
- Strong understanding of the South American market with involvement of creating new social media accounts to support.
What’s on offer:
- Salary - From $65,000
- Excellent salary and benefits package based on experience
- 50% discount on all products
- 28 days vacation (2 weeks of which to be taken last 2 weeks in December)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company contributions
- Group health insurance (after successful probation)
- International travel opportunities
- Gym membership (max allocation of $60 per month)
- Personal development plan
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.