About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 350 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the department and role
We are looking for a Back Office IT Systems Lead to join the business. In this role you will join a growing systems support function that is responsible for troubleshooting and supporting various IT systems for Oh Polly across the globe. The business is in the process of implementing Netsuite and will be looking at other systems to support business growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting, managing and developing back office systems/integrations.
You will be responsible for the smooth running and development of core systems across Oh Polly operations covering Finance, Fulfilment, Merchandising and Supply Chain. You will be familiar with these types of systems and how they need to joinup to support business processes around financial record management, inventory activity and customer ordering amongst others.
Exposure to retail/ecommerce or transactional technologies essential for this role.
- Operational Management and development of back office IT environment
- Collaborate across the business with all key stakeholders to co-ordinate systems and technical priorities. Project managing these at every step
- Manage the day-to-day warehouse management and finance systems to minimise downtime and issues.
- Understand and improve build new systems integrations to support evolving business processes
- Supporting and troubleshooting user requests and incidents ensuring tickets are escalated quickly and efficiently to minimise client service impact
- To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
- Conduct research of new technologies where applicable
- Act as a technical resource to assist the business users
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations
- Experience of WMS/ERP/Finance systems in particular any exposure to Netsuite/Peoplevox
- Integration process design and associated software ( Highcohesion, Boomi, Jitterbit etc )
- Ecommerce/retail background highly desirable
- Worked in fast paced dynamic businesses
What's on offer?
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, Bo+Tee and Neena Swim products.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + an extra day for your Birthday!
- Company Pension.
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.