About Oh Polly:
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to 350 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Brannerson Exports is employing for a QC Manager in the garment factory, they exclusively supply garments for Oh Polly and Bo and Tee. The successful candidate will possess a profound understanding of quality and a technical understanding within the garments factory sector.
- Manage QC team of finished items, fabric and trims, to assign daily work
- Goods inspection plan and new factory audit.
- Set up standard SOP for the QC team and keep improving SOP and quality standard.
- Help to get solutions when there may be any quality or technical issues.
- Solve arising issues.
- Ensure all the items been shipped can be meet AQL 3.0 or 2.5 standard
- Clear and concise understanding of complaints, provide feedback with clear investigation reports and make sure solutions are solved with accuracy.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 3+years relevant working experience, experience in women's garment brand is preferred
- Proficient in garment sample development process and technology, fabric performance and accessories characteristic, garment cost structure, be familiar with garment production processes and operation regulation
- Master Office software
- Strong understanding of AQL 3.0 or 2.5
- Strong understanding of QC
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Team player, good communication and organizational skill
- Have a strong learning ability Principled
- Has high sense of responsibility and good professional ethics
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.