About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 350 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the department
To strengthen our Product Development team, we are now looking for an additional Fit Model to be based in our London / China HQ. Working closely with our Head of Product Development and buyers you will support in daily sample chasing and approvals.
- Fitting products, analysing, and offering recommendations for improvements
- Following critical path and updating the system to ensure workflow is up to date and accurate.
- Chasing samples from suppliers
- Day-to-day administration
- As an Oh Polly customer yourself, you will be fashion obsessed and understand how each garment should fit and feel.
- Ideally degree in relevant subject (Fashion Buying etc.)
- Social media savvy, up to date with latest and emerging trends
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced role
- As well as being efficient, you should have a strong passion and interest in all things fashion.
- Size 8 (Bust 88cm/34.6” Waist 68cm/26.8” Hips 96cm/37.8”) fit model
- Based in China HQ for first 12 months, with company accommodation included.
- Competitive salary negotiable DOE
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- An extra day of for your birthday
- Corporate gym membership (Subject to tax)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Company social events
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.