About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2024 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown over 400 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the department
Brannerson Exports is employing for a Product Development Manager in the garment factory, they exclusively supply garments for Oh Polly and Bo and Tee. The successful candidate will work closely with the production team on all styles starting from initial pass-off to the production stage.
- Follow up all sample development across Bo + Tee and Neena
- Lead team across all process of development
- Liase with fabric sourcing department for new fabric projects
- Communicate with UK/LA for all development and approvals
- Follow up sample making process, communicate and solve fabric, accessories and technical issues
- Assist team on TP translations
- Update Trello and Airtable and make sure team updates accordingly
- Monitor critical path and call out any potential issues
- Communicate with related departments and supervise team work
- Communicate with outsource suppliers, push production deadlines and solve issues
- Organize weekly meetings with the team
- Oversee lab dips, trimmings and all other developments
- Complete other tasks and work arrangement assigned by superiors
- Approve bulk lab dips and fabrics for production to avoid delays in bulk
- Source new supplier and arrange meetings
- Attend canton fairs
- Ensure shoot samples are sent on time
- Mandarin and English speaking
- Must have active wear/sportswear experience
- Competitive package
- Salary - From 25k RMB
- Hours - (Monday - Friday)
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.