About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2024 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to 400 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the department
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Junior Buyer to enhance our Buying Team in LA. You will know the customer inside out and keep up to date with emerging market trends, to support our Head of Buying in reviewing and approving garments at fit sessions.
- Working closely with our Head of Buying and buying team, as well as the Design team to oversee every stage of fit process.
- Assessing garments, offering insight and recommendations for improvements based on emerging trends and what our customer wants.
- Updating internal database to ensure all departments have up to date and accurate information on each collection in activewear.
- Analyse and predict trends, undertaking sales and metric research.
- Collaborating with the team and pulling together inspiration for upcoming seasons – putting mood boards together for new concepts.
- Continually improving the overall fit process – flagging potential issues before production approval stage
- Product focused buyer with 2-4 years’ experience in and a solid understanding of activewear
- Passionate about the fashion industry and commercially aware
- Understand our ranges, customer, competitors and key market trends
- Confident in your product knowledge and development
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to forecast trends
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritising tasks
- Full time (Monday- Friday 9am-5.30pm)
- Location: onsite in LA
- Flexible start and finish times
What’s on Offer?
- A career with one of the most exciting high performing fashion brands in the world which is doubling in size with every year; with this comes greater opportunity for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package based on experience ($70k DOE)
- Your birthday off
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- Vacation days
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Group Health Insurance - after successful probation.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Company contributions.
- Gym Membership (max allocation of $60 per month)
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.