About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2024 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 400 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Due to continued growth and success, we have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join our ambitious team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business & brand making sure the right tone of voice is used throughout the role.
- Research new inspiration imagery and videos for fresh content on a weekly basis.
- Plan and schedule on social channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram stories, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
- Plan all content via the marketing calendar in advance and sign off with the line manager.
- Create innovative and engaging content for social channels and plan more HQ social content creation with guests as well as outdoor content activity.
- Reach out to up and coming brands for social media collaborations.
- Brief all social media graphics in advance so they are ready and scheduled accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align social media initiatives with overall marketing objectives.
- Monitor and maintain assets for paid Facebook campaigns.
- Working with a weekly budget on Facebook advertisements tracking the ROI and engagements.
- Monthly reporting for Facebook.
- Weekly social media overviews on all platforms and performance.
- Monitor new and existing competitors.
- Work on blogger outreach, gifting and event activity when necessary.
- Support with the planning and preparation of events.
- Proven social media experience (2-3 years)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Organized individual who is keen to learn
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Understanding of our demographic and brand direction
- Photoshop skills are desirable
What's on offer?
- Salary- From £25,000
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, & Bo+Tee products.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Corporate gym membership.(Subject to tax)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave +an extra day for your Birthday!
- Company Pension.
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.