About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2024 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to over 400 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the department
Brannerson Exports is employing for a HR Manager in the garment factory, they exclusively supply garments for Oh Polly and Bo and Tee.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. You will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- You will be responsible for the establishment and implementation of the company rules and regulations.
- Establish and improve the company's HR system, including recruitment, administration, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations and performance management.
- Work on HR SOP and job descriptions for each department.
- You will be responsible for the daily management of the HR & Admin department.
- You will be responsible for employee recruitment, onboarding and training.
- Establish a strong corporate culture and promote employee relationships.
- Support the factory to pass with compliance audit.
- Organise and arrange company activities and employee welfare.
- Responsible for production safety and fire control.
- Work closely with lawyers to avoid HR legal risks.
- Bachelor's degree or above in human resources or related fields.
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as Mandarin.
- Preferable 5 years experience in garment factory or production company.
- Familiar with national Labor Law and related regulations and policies.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive package
- Salary - From 25k RMB
- Hours - (Monday - Friday)
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.