We are seeking a super friendly, organised and efficient Administrative Assistant to join our fabulous Bromborough office!
Our warehouse and distribution center is at the heart of the Oh Polly operation. While our warehouse operatives work hard to maintain our warehouse, stock and ensure that our customers receive their orders on time, our customer experience team go above and beyond to deliver the highest possible standards of customer care and give each and every customer the experience that they deserve.
In this fast paced and busy environment, you will be responsible for processing refunds and supporting with exchanges om a daily basis. You will be efficient, organised and able to regularly switch between different tasks and priorities.
This is a part-time position working 18 hours.
The shifts are: Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm
There are regular opportunities for paid overtime.
What's on Offer?
· Competitive salary (£8.50 p/h) and excellent opportunities for progression
· Company pension
· 50% discount on products
· Birthday off
· Corporate gym membership
· Regular Pizza days on site
· Free tea, coffee & fresh fruit
· Administrative duties
· Support ordering office stationary
· Assist with processing exchanges
· Processing customer refunds through Magento
· Other ad hoc tasks as required
· Excellent administration skills and able to use Microsoft Office packages efficiently
· Good numerical skills and able to make basic numerical calculations
· Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication
· Administrative/Business qualifications
· Experience working in e-commerce or customer service environment
You should be extremely organised and efficient
You should be a hard worker and constantly looking to take your career to the next level
You should be highly personable, approachable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You should have strong attention to detail
You should be capable of switching between tasks and environments regularly throughout the day
You should be educated to college or degree level and have a minimum of one years’ experience in an Administrative role.