About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2022 and we now have a combined following of over 5 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to 300 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
Main areas of responsibility
- Supporting on photoshoots and set days - leading purely on creative content
- Coming up with exciting new ideas for upcoming seasons/launches/marketing events
- Developing creative concepts for shoots, including backdrop, locations, props, colours, fabrics – constantly pushing the boundaries for Oh Polly lead the way in the industry
- Working closely with our Social Team - cross over sharing content with them to schedule on socials
- Strategic planning ahead of seasons, implementing a long-term effective creative plan
- Ideally degree in relevant subject
- 2-3 years working in the Creative Production industry is a must
- Understand current trends and social-first model, on top of who/what’s trending on social media
- You should be extremely knowledgeable about our target market, to understand and cater for what our customer likes
- You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (on set) with earlier starts (i.e. 7.45am) and later finishes (6pm) on shoot days
- We are looking for someone who is extremely enthusiastic, bringing fresh new ideas
- As well as being efficient, you should have a strong passion and interest in all things fashion
- You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand
- Hard-working, driven and ambitious
- Full time (Monday- Friday 9am-5.30pm)
- Location: onsite in London only
- Flexible start and finish times
- Competitive salary
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays and an extra day of for your birthday
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Company social events
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.