We are seeking a passionate individual who lives and breathes fashion, and loves keeping up to date with the latest trends and celebrity culture. You will have a strong understanding of our target market, an awareness of who the ‘Oh Polly Customer’ is and how to speak to our audience. You will have a creative flair, and be able to conceptualize and capture engaging Oh Polly social media content. This is an amazing opportunity to get your teeth stuck into an exciting role with a growing and dynamic company, the sky really is the limit when it comes to ideas.
What We're Offering
- A career with one of the most exciting fast fashion brands in the world which is doubling in size with every year; with this comes greater opportunity for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Perks such as 28 days of paid vacation.
- Working with multiple lighting sets ups to create outstanding social media content in a fast paced environment.
- You will be expected to create up to 10 pieces of unique generated content per day using different lighting, filters, backgrounds and products. You will also shoot products on models specifically for use across social media.
- You will be able to work efficiently to ensure you reach all targets for each shoot day.
- You will be able to utilise each location to find the best shots ( We have completed many amazing location shoots: from luxurious mansions and deserts to race tracks, just check out our website to see!)
- You’ll have a vast knowledge of creative lighting, as we also do studio based shoots and require the lighting to be creative to ensure the images really stand out.
- You have a keen eye for detail and can spot and fix any and all issues with the background and garment, to ensure we get the best shots possible( Twisted straps, loose hairs, stray wires etc)
- You will be communicating with the Retouching department and Oh Polly’s CEO’s on a regular basis to find the most efficient, creative ideas.
- You will be shooting both indoor and outdoor so knowledge of shooting in both is essential.
- You will be able to provide your own equipment initially or are confident in selecting the correct company equipment to be ordered
- You will be creating content plans for each shoot day ahead of time and liaisoning with the social media team in this respect.
- You will need to provide a quick turnaround in delivering content.
- Oh Polly has very high standards in regards to their photography, and have some helpful rules to follow in regards to poses and angles.
We are looking for someone with passion, drive and the ability to think outside the box with a proven track record of social media, marketing, or eCommerce photography experience. Shoot requirements change often and you should be able to be a good communicator to ensure any changes are implemented.
You should be relaxed and able to deal with and solve the issues that may arise on a busy shoot day. You should be able to motivate, drive and direct the models and other crew members to achieve outstanding results. You should be extremely creative.
Education & Experience
You should be educated to degree level in Photography or Marketing.
** Please include a link to your portfolio of work in your application.