Customer Service Assistant- full time (nights)
We are seeking a friendly and hardworking E-Commerce Customer Service Assistant to join our fast-paced Customer Service nights team within our Bromborough office on a permanent basis.
- As a member of our Customer Service team, you’ll be a super friendly people person with technical flair and a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer care.
- You will be responsible for dealing with customers via email, social media and occasional phone calls.
- You will be professional and more than happy to go the extra mile for new, existing and potential customers.
- There are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress within this growing and fast-paced fashion brand.
- You are expected to have good use of grammar and excellent spelling and written English ( B or higher in English Language GCSE or equivalent is desirable but not essential).
- You should have previous Customer Service experience – although on the job support and training is given.
- You should be capable of applying Customer Service policies and procedures to queries in a consistent manner.
- You should be organised and able to deal with multiple incoming queries concurrently.
- You should have up to date knowledge of ladies’ fashion as you will be expected to answer queries on styling and fitting.
- You will be extremely efficient and self-motivated and thrive working under pressure, to targets and deadlines.
- You will be able to empathise with our customers, dealing with any queries or complaints quickly.
- You will confidently resolve any difficult or challenging issues that may arise in a calm and professional manner.
- You are capable of working both in a large team and independently with minimal supervision.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week across a 3-week rota between the hours of 9pm-7am, working one in three weekends (subject to change).
There are regular opportunities for paid overtime.
Please note, due to Covid-19 and social distancing restrictions, you may be asked to work remotely until further notice. Therefore, the successful candidate should be available to work from home with access to a good internet connection.
What’s on Offer?
We have worked hard to encourage and nurture a positive, creative and healthy working environment.
That’s why we offer:
- Competitive salary ( £22,700 )
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- New, spacious working office
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Pension
- Birthday off
- Regular pizza days
Please note that due to the extremely high volume of anticipated applicants, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted