Customer Service Assistant (Weekday Evenings)
- We are seeking a friendly and hardworking E-Commerce Customer Service Assistant to join our fast-paced Customer Service team within our Bromborough office on a temporary basis. Oh Polly has formed a large US customer base which generates messages out of hours. Here at Oh Polly, our customers are the forefront of our business and we want to be able to get back to all of our amazing customers as quick as we can!
- This is a part-time role working a minimum of 20 hours per week. Flexibility is an essential requirement of the role in order to meet with customer demand. You will be required to work Monday-Friday 8pm-12am.
- You are expected to have good use of grammar and have excellent spelling and written English.
- You should have previous Customer Service experience – although on the job support and training is given.
- You should be capable of applying Customer Service Policies and Procedures to queries in a consistent manner.
- You should be organised and able to deal with multiple incoming queries concurrently.
- You should have working knowledge of Ladies’ Fashion as you will be expected to answer queries on styling and fitting.
- We are looking for candidates who are extremely efficient and self-motivated and who thrive working under pressure, to targets and deadlines.
- We want someone who can empathise with our customers and who will quickly and diligently deal with any queries or complaints received.
- You should be able to resolve issues from sometimes difficult or challenging customers in a calm and professional manner.
- You should always set yourself the highest possible standards.
- You must be capable of working independently with only minimal supervision.
What’s on Offer?
At Oh Polly, we recognise that work isn’t just that pay check at the end of the month. We have worked hard to encourage and nurture a positive, creative and healthy working environment.
That’s why we offer:
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Pension
- Free Tea/Coffee onsite
- Free Fruit delivered weekly
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £10.50 p/h
Location: Bromborough (20 minutes drive from Liverpool City Centre)
Excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you think this job is for you and would like to proceed with your application, you should take some time to answer the screening questions to follow as though you are a Customer Service Assistant. This will give you an insight into what our Customer Service team can be asked on a daily basis.
All the information needed is available on our website: www.ohpolly.com.
Please note that due to the extremely high volume of anticipated applicants, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
As a member of our Customer Service team, you’ll be a super friendly people person with technical flair and a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer care.
You will be responsible for dealing with customers via email, social media and occasional phone calls.
You will be professional and more than happy to go the extra mile for new, existing and potential customers.
There are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress within this growing and fast-paced fashion brand.