Digital Marketing Manager (Bromborough)
This role will be responsible for managing the performance of performance-led Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Digital PR, Email Marketing and App Marketing. This role sits within a cross-departmental digital marketing team, which encompasses multiple performance marketing channels as well as adding the value to the business and our growing brand portfolio. This person will report to the Head of Marketing and Managing Director.
Within this role you will manage a team of hands-on digital marketers that play a key part in developing marketing strategies and campaigns. As such we require a minimum of 5 years within a management role to fulfil this position.
What You’ll Be Doing at Oh Polly
- Being incredibly detail-oriented and provide experienced insights to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Being a subject matter expert, and up-to-date on the latest features and releases.
- Delivering the numbers.
- Working with the digital and ecommerce teams to set up well-structured experiments and deliver best in class measurement and reporting to provide confidence and transparency.
- Working closely with our Creative teams to ensure delivery of high-performing visual assets for ads.
- Managing and ensuring deliverables of external agency partners
- Building cross-functional networks throughout the company, across E-commerce, Creative, Finance, Merchandising and Trading, Data and other key departments.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our Platform partners such as Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and Google.
- Reviewing the digital landscape to scale and test new platforms.
- Has significant experience (5+ years) managing performance marketing and paid media investments to profitably grow successful online consumer businesses – including but not limited to Google, Youtube, Programmatic Display & Video, Facebook and Instagram.
- Has a proven track record in successfully scaling new digital marketing platforms in order to achieve company wide growth targets.
- Possesses clear domain expertise in performance-led Display & Video campaigns, having directly managed high-budget, multinational accounts, preferably in the fashion e-commerce sector (i.e. experience with merchant centre linking).
- Is highly proficient in Google platforms such as DV360, GA360, Google Ads, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Google Analytics.
- Has worked extensively in a company-led marketing operation or as an agency ‘doer’, not just managed external agencies at an advertiser.
- Is a hands on manager who is highly detail-oriented and supportive
- Is fluent in English, with other languages a definite bonus.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Bright spacious city-centre office with A-category fit-out.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Flexible start time; 8am - 10am with flexible finish time of 4.30pm - 6.30pm respectively.
- Regular Company social events (Bowling, Go Karting)