E-Commerce Content Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are seeking a super friendly and hardworking E-commerce Content Manager to cover a maternity leave.
Normal working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm. However you will be expected to pick up additional hours during busy periods or to cover staff absence.
- Maintaining all areas of web management as well as writing product descriptions, titles & proof-reading brand copy.
- Ensuring records are kept up to date regarding shipments & item production status to keep the team informed.
- Making sure all new products are added to the website e-commerce platform (Magento) & stock management system (Linnworks).
- Maintaining the content of the website to ensure products are best placed to maximise sales, images and descriptions correspond and are correct, all links work etc.
- Updating and maintaining product descriptions & Meta Data across the online catalogue with SEO-rich content.
- Ensuring the site is categorised in the best way possible for the different types of customers to maximise sales.
- Working with spreadsheets to upload hundreds of products at a time.
- Linking all products accurately to our stock management system and testing.
- Ensuring Collection & Product Launches run smoothly.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and progress within a fast-growing, fashion company.
- Closing date: On-going.
- Location: Glasgow City Centre (Central Station).
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience plus benefits.
- In your cover letter you should write a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) explaining why you are a good candidate for the role.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Perkbox ( https://www.perkbox.com/uk ) with access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Bright spacious offices.
- Company social events (Bowling, Go Karting etc) + occasional Pizza Friday's on the house.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written.
- Be logical and able to get to the bottom of issues to resolve problems.
- Be energetic with a positive, ’can do’ attitude.
- Ability to self-manage your workload to achieve strict set goals each week.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team supporting and assisting each other as required.
- Experience of working in a small team.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of Magento or other eCommerce platforms.
- Experience using Linnworks (This can be taught).
- SEO training or/and experience.
- Managing a team & delegating work.
- 8 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) with a minimum of a B in English.