We are seeking an ambitious and organised eCRM Manager who is passionate about lifecycle marketing and data analysis, with a specific interest in fashion e-commerce for our Glasgow office.
Well versed in email marketing, you’ll use your skills to improve ROI, average basket value and average lifetime orders utilising email, mobile-specific channels and on-site retargeting, proactively seeking out ways to improve existing methods of communication and identify new methods in line with technological developments.
You will be responsible for collecting, organising and segmenting our customer data for use across our digital channels. You will own and develop the customer segmentation strategy and accurately record and analyse performance data to improve our reach and engagement.
Working alongside the E-Commerce Content and Marketing teams, you will oversee the creation and distribution of on-brand, relevant and innovative email marketing campaigns, tailored to our audience.
You will also work closely with our Marketing and Social Media teams to ensure that our paid adverts and organic campaigns are data led and have measurable objectives and KPIs.
Central to your role will be building and maintaining strong working relationships with third party suppliers and key stakeholders across the business. Internally, you will be working to understand the data requirements of other teams and establish solutions to meet these, often working closely with our Web and IT Development team to achieve the best results.
As the company is quickly expanding the team is expected to be fluid and dynamic and therefore you may be asked to perform additional duties outside of this specification as and when required.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Perkbox ( https://www.perkbox.com/uk ) with access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Flexible start time up to 10AM (finish time 6.30PM).
- Bright spacious offices.
- Company social events (Bowling, Go Karting etc) + occasional Pizza Friday's on the house.
- CRM or email marketing specialist.
- Previous experience working within an e-commerce business and knowledge of e-commerce platforms (ideally Magento) and web development processes.
- Demonstrable knowledge of identifying and applying segmentation strategies.
- Experience in harnessing customer data to create relevant, personalised communications throughout the customer journey.
- Extensive experience developing and optimising lifecycle marketing campaigns through A/B testing.
- Able to fully harness Google Analytics and provide assistance and training for colleagues.
- Able to ensure campaigns are adequately tracked and regularly build reports to analyse performance, feeding this in to senior management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Enjoy staying abreast of new technologies and functionalities relevant to our customer within the realm of marketing communications.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR and data security with the ability to advise on best practice and, if unsure, take the appropriate steps to highlight risks to the business.
- Comfortable undertaking external training (if necessary) to be able to perform the function of a DPO (data protection officer) such that the role holder can manage the customer database securely moving forward, ensuring that customer data is kept private.
- Experience utilising a business intelligence tool such as Tableau.
- Line management and ongoing development of one eCRM Executive.