We are seeking an ambitious and organised E-Mail Coordinator who is passionate about marketing with a deep interest in email marketing as well as women’s fashion. You will work as part of our content team on email campaigns, recording and analysing the data to improve our reach and engagement.
Normal working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm. However you will be expected to pick up additional hours during busy periods or to cover staff absence.
- Manage and evolve the sophistication of the data and targeting strategy to ensure the newsletter is as personalised and suited to the Oh Polly girl as possible.
- Write 'Oh Polly', you must understand the Oh Polly tone of voice and be able to utilise this in our newsletters, helping other members of staff occasionally with social and advert copy.
- Choose images and pass on detailed instructions to the graphics team - you must be a strong communicator!
- Liaising with the external agency that manages our email platform, training with them and building good work relationships.
- Develop a Quality Assurance process: A way of ensuring all communications are tested and proofed before they are sent to customers.
- Resize images on Photoshop and create short, impactful gifs.
- You may also be required to build the graphics during busy periods.
- Work with, at times, complicated platforms to yield the best results.
- Closing date: On-going.
- Location: Glasgow City Centre (Central Station).
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience plus benefits.
- In your cover letter you should write a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) explaining why you are a good candidate for the role.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Perkbox ( https://www.perkbox.com/uk ) with access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Bright spacious offices.
- Company social events (Bowling, Go Karting etc) + occasional Pizza Friday's on the house.
- Experience of working in a small team (desired).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (desired).
- Experience of eCommerce platform (desired).
- 1-2 years email marketing experience, building templates and following analytics.
- Any coding experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- 8 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) with a minimum of a B in English (required)
- Degree educated if preferable but again for the right candidate not necessary.