We are seeking an experienced Events Assistant who is confident executing international events on a monthly basis for a high performing women's fast fashion brand.
The types of events you will be responsible for are; gifting suites, launch parties, Influencer dinners, blogger trips & social media shoot days.
A willingness to travel internationally for 7 days per month is essential.
Normal working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however you will be expected to work over time on at-least two days per month (offset with time in lieu).
- You will be willing to travel internationally to prepare events spaces in advance and also execute events on the day.
- You will work under an event manager and a social media / PR co-ordinator to execute each event and will work within 2-3 week preparation timelines.
- 1 years relevant experience: £17-18k
- 2 years relevant experience: £18-19k
What’s on Offer?
- International travel to global capital cities and sometimes exotic locations.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Perkbox ( https://www.perkbox.com/uk ) with access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Bright spacious offices.
- Company social events + occasional Pizza Friday's on the house.
- You should be extremely knowledgeable about our target market.
- You should have several years experience working in hotel / hospitality / catering or equivalent field.
- You will be expected to be able to work under instruction with a positive can-do attitude.
- You will be expected to work calmly and efficiency to pull off each event with minimal fuss.
- You will have creative flair, and be able to help with event set-up and problem-solving on the day.
- You should be comfortably working within a small team with split responsibilities and the ability to adapt quickly to changing events.
- You should be reliable and trustworthy and able to operate independently for short periods of time.
- We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is constantly looking to take their career to their next level.
- You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand.
- You should be educated to degree level in a relevant subject area.
You should have a valid passport and no restrictions on international travel.