We are seeking an experienced events planner and manager who is confident planning for and executing international events on a monthly basis for a high performing women's fast fashion brand.
The types of events you will be responsible for are; gifting suites, launch parties, Influencer dinners, blogger trips & social media shoot days.
A willingness to travel internationally for 7 days per month is essential.
Normal working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however you will be expected to work over time on at-least two days per month (offset with time in lieu).
- You will be willing to travel internationally to prepare events spaces in advance and also execute events on the day.
- You will work with a team of 2-3 additional junior staff members to execute each event and will work within 2-3 week preparation timelines.
- You will be expected to be able to work with and be responsible for a moderate budget per event.
- You will have creative flair, and be able to conceptualise event spaces, brand placement and content capture opportunities.
- You will also be able to prepare logistics plans, risk assessments, budget sheets, and post event analysis.
- You will be confident mingling with Influencers, celebrities, agents and media contacts and representing an international brand.
- 1-2 years events management experience: £26-£30k
- 3+ years events management experience: £32k+
What’s on Offer?
- International travel to global capital cities and sometimes exotic locations.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Perkbox ( https://www.perkbox.com/uk ) with access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension.
- Office Nespresso machine (for all the coffee lovers).
- Bright spacious offices.
- Company social events (Bowling, Go Karting etc) + occasional Pizza Friday's on the house.
- You should be extremely knowledgeable about our target market.
- You should have several years of events experience at either management, co-ordinator or producer level.
- You should be capable of working with spreadsheets, and MS office suites to plan events, logistics and work budgets.
- You should have a professional but friendly personality and a strong willingness to put yourself forward and represent the brand on an international stage.
- You should be comfortably working within a small team with split responsibilities and the ability to adapt quickly to changing events.
- You should be reliable and trustworthy, able to operate independently without director level supervision and be accountable for brand activities worldwide.
- We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is constantly looking to take their career to their next level.
- You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand.
- You should be educated to degree level in a relevant subject area.
You should have a valid passport and no restrictions on international travel.