Fashion E-comm Production Manager
We are seeking an experienced fashion e-commerce production manager to join our talented team in Downtown Los Angeles.
You are an extremely organised person who is capable of planning for multiple shoots at once, separated by time and place. You will be prepared and not stressed or panicked by last-minute cancellations, severe weather, cast/crew sickness. You like to work quickly and efficiently and have never been described as having a "relaxed attitude". You are driven by performance. You have a professional and positive demeanour and the ability to be firm but fair both with junior colleagues and talent.
You will be capable of running Oh Polly's e-commerce photoshoots without more senior supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing pure-play online fashion retailers in the world. We are regularly ranked in the top 5 fastest growing fashion Instagram accounts and in 2018 were the most engaged fashion social media brand (per user) in the United Kingdom. We hold extremely high production values in all our content and this role is not for anyone who demands anything less than "the best" for every project they work on.
What We're Offering
- A career with one of the most exciting fast fashion brands in the world which is doubling in size with every year.
- An opportunity to work with an extremely talented team which is leading the way within the industry.
- Flexible working hours (to be negotiated) but based out of our downtown LA office.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Perks such as gym membership and extra holidays.
- Location scouting and booking (we shoot on location approximately three times per month).
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (annual trip to Miami, quarterly trips further afield of up to 2 weeks)
- Model castings and bookings
- Shoot content planning and delivery
- Managing and coordinating shoots & events
- Planning and logistics for e-comm, campaign and social
- Product pulling / sourcing for shoots.
- Time and personnel management on set.
- Garment booking, organisation and preparation.
- Reporting and management of production budget
- We are looking for someone with passion, drive and the ability to think outside the box with a proven track record and managerial experience.
- You should be able to motivate, drive and direct a team to achieve outstanding results.
- You should be extremely creative. We are looking for someone who is bubbling with ideas and the enthusiasm to implement them on set.
- You should have a strong passion and interest in all things fashion.
- We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is constantly looking to take their career to their next level.
- You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand.
- You should be educated to degree level in a relevant subject area.