Influencer & Collaborations Assistant
We are seeking an influencer/collaborations assistant to join our ambitious and world-leading team. You will assist our Influencer and Collaborations team to reach out to micro and macro influencers around the globe and arrange for our collections to be sent out on time to support each launch. We are looking for someone who is current on both Instagram and TikTok and is aware of (most likely following) a wide variety of influencers of varying sizes. It is essential that you are already active on these platforms on a daily basis and that you enjoy following celebrity and Influencer news/gossip such as who is dating who, who has got a new album/clothing collection coming out etc.
- Working closely with an Influencer and Collaborations manager you will be responsible for organising collection/item send-outs as part of collaboration deals.
- You will be keeping records of all send-outs, current deals and tracking/monitoring social media stats on all your paid-for posts.
- Managing the brand and content guidelines for all collaborations, ensuring the imagery requested is on brand and to a high standard
- Liaising with the wider marketing team to help select which influencers we want to work with for each collection then briefing those influencers on the theme for the collection.
- Consistent evaluation of new and existing talent partnerships, including always-on identification of new talent ensuring we stay ahead of our competitors
- Expansion of our international collaborations activity in key territories including USA, Australia and ROW
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with talent, from initial outreach emails to processing contracts and payments.
- You will be expected to be organised and efficient and hit weekly and monthly targets.
What's on offer?
- Bright spacious newly built office in Bromborough, Wirral.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, Bo+Tee and Neena Swim products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Company Pension.
- Promotion opportunities including a guaranteed pay-rise after 12 months.
- Career development including a £200 budget per year for training.
- In-house leadership training (once at Co-ordinator/Management level)