Merchandise and Supply Planning Executive
The new role of Merchandise & Supply Planning Executive has been created to support the Head of Merchandise & Supply Planning. This is a centralised role which will include managing global capacity plans, critical path management and building strong cross functional relationships with logistics & supply base in order to support delivery of supply chain efficiencies.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage assortment plans & WSSI to assist with forecasted sales, intake, optimum stock levels and support delivery of exit strategy.
- Management of global capacity plan and fabric plans to increase availability, reduce lead times and freight costs.
- Global critical path management to drive consistency, visibility & improved communication.
- Reporting on weekly and to date performance covering key KPI's including sell thru, cover & web metrics
- Take ownership of delivery schedule, managing commitment to maximise availability
- Responsible for re-ordering product based on trade, marketing plans and lead time.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships with Marketing, E commerce, CS/CX, Logistics, Supply base & external partners
- Website optimisation using product positioning to improve conversion rates using high availability, well-stocked product.
- Support the management of the central database to track supplier performance and scorecards covering critical path management, delivery accuracy, lead times and price fluctuation.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in a retail head office merchandising environment.
- A degree or equivalent preferable but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft skills with proficiency in Excel
- Proven track record of working cross functionally & not afraid to challenge
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong numerical, analytical skills & confident working with large volumes of data across various platforms with the ability to collate & present findings complete with actions.
You are driven with a desire to reshape your skill set by working with agility in a growing fast fashion pure play business. You are ready to learn and develop, passionate about delivery of results & continuous improvement.
You will relish the opportunity to play a pivotal role within a growing team who will lead the way by creating new ways of working for Oh Polly. You are able to demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm & initiative with a strong desire to succeed. You are able to influence & demonstrate commercial understanding
If this sounds like you along with a passion for numbers, analysis and capable of working in a fast paced changing environment then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for candidates who have solid merchandising experience but looking for a new opportunity outside of the traditional merchandising role in readiness for the future of digital retailing.