Oh Polly Influencer & Collaborations Coordinator
Oh Polly is seeking an influencer/collaborations executive to join our ambitious and world-leading team. You will reach out to micro and macro influencers around the globe and arrange for our collections to be sent out on time to support each launch. We are looking for someone who is current on both Instagram and TikTok and is aware of (most likely following) a wide variety of influencers of varying sizes. It is essential that you are already active on these platforms on a daily basis and that you enjoy following celebrity and Influencer news/gossip such as who is dating who, who has got a new album/clothing collection coming out etc.
- Manage Oh Polly Ambassadors and top priority paid collaborations. This includes organising send outs, creating swipe up links, adding influencers deals onto payments log, regularly tracking their influencer status and updating their profile to ensure accurate reporting and negotiations. Ensuring we maintain a strong relationship with the talent
- Negotiate contracts and manage a monthly budget
- Regularly scout new talent on Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Assist the events team with guest lists and invites
- Assist the marketing team with marketing activations involving collaborations support
- Delegate tasks to the Oh Polly paid collaborations team
- Create lookbooks, creative briefs and assist with the completion of Jam Boards for every Oh Polly collection
- Meeting daily and monthly targets
- Reporting weekly and monthly to higher management on collabs results
- Attend weekly marketing meetings
- Supporting the Collaborations Manager & Head of Marketing with any Ad Hoc tasks
- Reports to the Collaborations Manager and offers team support
- What's on offer?
- Bright spacious newly built office in Bromborough, Wirral.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, Bo+Tee and Neena Swim products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Company Pension.