Production & Quality Assurance Manager
We are seeking a skilled and hardworking Production & Quality Assurance Manager to join us in our factory in Panyu District, Guangzhou, China.
You are highly organised and have strong management and leadership skills. You will be able to efficiently plan and organise the production process in order to ensure that deadlines and targets are met. You have an excellent eye for detail and will manage quality checks to ensure that all garments are produced in line with the brand’s standards of quality and excellence.
You will also have strong knowledge of production processes and have astute problem-solving skills in order to plan production quantities and processes based on the urgency of certain styles. Overall, you should be efficient, pragmatic and passionate about ensuring that the best possible standards are met.
- Management of Production and Quality Supervisors.
- Development of in-house Quality Control Procedures.
- Monitoring of out-sourced Production.
- Quality control auditing, record keeping and reporting.
- Production Planning.
- Development of monthly production budgets and targets.
- Closing date: On-going.
- Location: Panyu District, Guangzhou, China.
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience plus benefits.
- You should have previous quality and production management experience within a garment factory setting.
- You should have excellent knowledge of production processes.
- You should have strong IT and numeracy skills.
- You should have strong problem-solving skills.
- You should have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You should have good knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- You should have the ability to plan and manage a budget.
- You should be a perfectionist who is able to spot minor mistakes or errors.
- You should be highly organised and efficient.
- You should have strong attention to detail.
- You should have a strong passion and interest in all things fashion and style related.
- You should be capable of switching between tasks and environments regularly throughout the day.
- We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is constantly looking to take their career to their next level.
You should be educated to degree level in textile production or textile management or have significant production management experience.