Shopify Systems Administrator
We are seeking an ambitious ecommerce systems administrator to join our rapidly expanding IT team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of technical administration of our ecommerce shopify platform, ensuring that the platform is operating correctly across all business functions and integrations including order fulfilment, payment processing and digital marketing.
You will also be responsible to support campaigns and product launches and work closely with our merchandising teams on product performance to meet the demands of CRO.
You will have a good background in web technologies and experience of using an enterprise level ecommerce platform with the knowledge and understanding of technical integrations with 3rd party systems.
You will have had exposure to 3rd party contractors and agencies, have a familiarity with agile project management and ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Working with key stakeholders ensuring platform is optimised for customers general system administration to access to business users
- Developing processes for business users and supporting the training on the use of Shopify+.
- Evaluation of Shopify+ apps based on business requirements
- Working with development agency on the Integration of new Shopify+ apps
- Maintaining the onsite content, ensuring it is up to date and compliant
- Working with agency and Shopify account team on the Security and compliance
- First point of contact for IT support
- General basic IT support duties to support the business
- Working closely with IT manage service provider
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience in web technologies
- Experience with Ecommerce systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced and deadline driven ecommerce/fashion environment.
- Working in the technical administration of Shopify +
- Highly organised with excellent time management and meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to a very high standard, managing workload to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong working relationships and thrive on working as a team.
- You should be capable of switching between tasks regularly throughout the day according to demand.
- IT skills in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft Word/Google Docs.
- You enjoy a challenge, are able to work under pressure and are willing to go above and beyond.