Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry leading, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2022 and we now have a combined following of over 5 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to 350 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
• Schedule posts and stories & writing engaging copy for Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok.
• Create Pinterest boards.
• Search for influencers who align with company values in Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok.
• Assist in execution of new initiatives to help grow the social following across all of our platforms
• Build relationships with external brands and generate leads for prizes to give away across social media platforms to widen our audience base
• Conducting regular competitor research
• Execute best practice across all social media platforms
Desired experience & skills:
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (250 words max) explaining why you are perfect for the role