Warehouse Shift Manager (Nights)
Oh Polly are a rapidly growing fast fashion brand that has taken the social media scene by storm. We have a sky-rocketing following across our social media platforms, with over 2.2 MILLION followers on Instagram and counting.
With offices across the U.K and L.A, we are one of the fastest growing global fashion brands and we are showing no signs of slowing down. All our clothes are designed in the U.K and we are passionate about nurturing fresh and upcoming talent within the fashion industry, whether this is through working with the latest bloggers or spotting the next Marketing guru in the making!
- We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager for night shifts to develop our Liverpool, Bromborough warehouse into a sleek and efficient 24 hour operation using tried and tested tools and methods. You will be part of a growing distribution and stock management team responsible for moving up to 100,000 units monthly.
- Core hours are 8pm-8am working 3 shifts on, 3 off on a rolling cycle.
You will however carry out training on day shifts with the core team for approx 2 weeks.
- Deliver and promote a culture of safety within the operation, through team mate engagement, pro-active identification of issues.
- Manage a team of approximately 20 warehouse operatives.
- Lead continuous improvement activities, focused on safety, quality and productivity.
- Engage in root cause analysis activities to eliminate problems from the operation.
- Promote a culture of teammate engagement.
- Take ownership to problem solve issues for clients and work collaboratively with other functions to find solutions the customers.
- Ensure warehouse is operational ready for the next day pick and eventually have a full pick and pack operation running on nights.
- Experience in leading teams and working in fast moving environment
- Ability to effectively and purposefully analyse data
- Delivering and leading process change
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in team environment
- Experience in managing people
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Logistics 3PL / Retail
- You should be extremely motivated. You will be expected to motivate your team to increase order pick rates and dispatch targets.
- You should have a good appreciation of and understanding modern warehouse and order management systems particularly with respect to online-only orders.
- You should be comfortable working with computers and modern electronic systems.
- Ability to plan and schedule shifts in an organised and sensible manner.
- Ability to work under time pressure during periods of peak demand.
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and mitigate risks.
What’s on Offer?
At Oh Polly, we recognise that work is about more than just that pay-check at the end of the month. That’s why we offer an excellent and competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- Corporate gym membership
- Access to exclusive employee benefits, freebies and discounts – think half price cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance!
- Company Pension
- Salary sacrifice schemes : Cycle to Work
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Bromborough (20-minute drive from Liverpool City Centre)
Salary: £25,000 p.a
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.