About Oh Polly:
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts.
2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2024 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world.
Operating internationally across key sites Glasgow, Wirral, London and LA, the business has grown to 400 employees. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Do you have the skills and experience to lead our dynamic customer service team? Can you inspire and drive a team to success, embody our values, and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do?
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you’ll lead a hybrid team ensuring that they are supported and empowered to deliver world-class customer service across multiple platforms. Fostering a culture of excellence by ensuring that each team member has the skills, empathy, passion, and drive needed to support our customers.
You will role model our values and spearhead innovation, continuous improvement, and drive change with the ability to adapt in a fast pace environment.
- Leading a customer service team and shifts ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Developing team members by driving best practices, communicating team goals, and performance management.
- Identifying improvement opportunities with a keen eye for analytics.
- Driving continuous improvement throughout customer service.
- Being the point of contact for any questions/issues
- Inputting, quantifying, and checking the accuracy of data for stakeholder reports.
- Leading performance/probation reviews
- Working with the QA to identify knowledge/performance gaps, implementing and leading development plans where necessary.
- Be the escalation point for customer complaints.
- Full understanding of Customer Service and how its performance impacts the business.
- Confidence in leading a customer service/social team.
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Experience dealing with customer complaints.
- Ability to understand each agent’s strengths and weaknesses and manage accordingly.
- Ability to spot talent within the team and develop and mentor individuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all departments.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- Professional, reliable, and understanding of confidentiality.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in managing a hybrid team across multiple platforms.
38 hours 7 AM – 10 PM - Some Weekends are required.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary - From £28-£30k
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products
- An extra day of for your birthday
- Corporate gym membership (Subject to tax)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Company social events
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.